It takes a lot to run camp - not only a great staff and fantastic facility - but all the supplies needed to make our activities happen. Below are items you can donate that will make a big difference at camp this summer.
For Campers — must be new
- Beach towels
- Notebooks & pens
- Sneakers (boys & girls, all sizes)
- Shorts with elastic waist, all sizes
- Bathing suits for boys & girls age 7–15
- Sweatpants, all sizes
- Sweatshirts, adult sizes S - XL
- Shampoo, large bottles for cabin showers
- Deodorant (girls & boys)
For Cabins — new or gently used
- Books for bedtime (for ages 8–16)
- DVDs—age appropriate!
- Wool or fleece blankets (twin-size)
- Beads and embroidery floss for friendship bracelets
General — new or gently used
- Sports equipment—tennis racquets & balls, basketballs, volleyball set, mesh bags to carry balls
- Arts & Crafts supplies — beads, markers, scissors, paint, Sharpies, tie-dye kits
- (No crayons or colored pencils please.)
- Swim goggles
- Batteries—all types!
- Cooler boxes—to transport refrigerated medicines to and from camp
- Large water coolers
- Tape (duct, masking, scotch)
Electronics — new or used as long as in working condition
- Portable digital audio recorder to record camper poetry and songs
- Speakers to plug iPhones into for dance, spoken word, cabins, and other places around camp—we love music!
For additional ideas or questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all items to:
The ELM Project
88 Hamilton Avenue
Stamford, CT 06902