“Camp means being more yourself — or being MORE than yourself. Living the life you never lived.”
- Camp AmeriKids camper, Bat Cabin
BECOME AN ELM AMBASSADOR
As an ELM Ambassador, volunteers and camp supporters have the opportunity to bring the magic and joy of camp to their own communities! With only two full-time equivalents on staff, The ELM Project relies on the time, skills, and energy of 150+ volunteers who support our mission year-round.
How can you help support The ELM Project?
Spread the word to friends and family.
Share our mission on social media.
- Host a fundraiser in your area.
- Start a college chapter to support our cause.
- Donate items on our supply list.
- Educate others about the importance of supporting youth with chronic illnesses.
- Poker tournament
- Trivia Bar Night
- Exercise class for a cause (Pilates, spin, yoga)
- Donation drives
- Walking across America! Really, our friend Forest did that for camp!
Here are some examples of our amazing ELM Ambassadors' fundraisers:
We want to help you spread the word about your awesome event! Please contact us so we can provide you with a press packet to help your fundraising efforts for The ELM Project.
- back to top -